Terms & Conditions
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (Statement) governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Alien-Earth.com. By using or accessing Alien-Earth.com, you agree to this Statement.
Frequently Asked Questions
By using or accessing Alien-Earth.com, you agree that you have read our FAQ here.
- In order to use this website you are required to lie 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time you are required to tell the truth. You are not required to mention which times are which.
- You must be over 18 to use this website.
- You are not permitted to use your real name or any other personal information on this website.
We would like to point out that all content on this website is utter bollocks and consists of misinterpreted statistics, vague rumors and stuff we made up on the spot.
If you succeed in offending the Queen of America (Elaine Monogue) your sentence shall be as follows:
1) your name will be changed to 'Flatulent Poodle-Fucker' and
2) Your IP address will be displayed for all the world to see. Have a nice day!
- This product is meant for educational purposes only.
- Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.
- Void where prohibited.
- Some assembly required.
- Batteries not included.
- Use only as directed.
- No other warranty expressed or implied.
- Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment.
- Subject to approval.
- This is not an offer to sell securities.
- Apply only to affected area.
- May be too intense for some viewers.
- Do not stamp.
- For recreational use only.
- Do not disturb.
- All models over 18 years of age.
- If condition persists, consult your physician.
- Subject to change without notice.
- Times approximate.
- Simulated picture.
- For off-road use only.
- One size fits all.
- Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients.
- Colors may, in time, fade.
- Slippery when wet.
- For office use only.
- Not affiliated with the American Red Cross.
- Drop in any mailbox.
- Edited for television.
- Keep cool; process promptly.
- List was current at time of printing.
- Keep calm and carry on.
- Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform.
- At participating locations only.
- Penalty for private use.
- Substantial penalty for early withdrawal.
- Do not write below this line.
- Falling rock.
- Your cancelled check is your receipt.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Sanitized for your protection.
- Sign here without admitting guilt.
- Employees and their families are not eligible.
- Beware of dog.
- Limited time offer.
- You must be present to win.
- No passes accepted for this engagement.
- No purchase necessary.
- Use only in well-ventilated area.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- Replace with same type.
- Approved for veterans.
- Booths for two or more.
- Some equipment shown is optional.
- Not recommended for children.
- Reproduction strictly prohibited.
- No solicitors.
- No anchovies unless otherwise specified.
- First pull up, then pull down.
- Decision of judges is final.
- This supersedes all previous notices.